- High-rise commercial – 555 Mission St or 181 Fremont St in San Francisco, or Canudilo Headquarters in China.
- High-rise residential – high-end apartment or condominium, such as The Lumina in San Francisco or Tongzhou in China.
- Multi-family Residential – market-rate or affordable housing in San Francisco or East Bay, with integrated retail and tenant amenities.
- Urban Planning – with the construction boom in China, there were countless opportunites. Guangzhou Central Axis, Pazhou Island, Lijiao Village.
- Specialty Projects – This category (a 20% overall) includes art galleries/museums, transportation terminals, custom retail.
PS – I take partial credit for the work listed above, since it was done while part of large architect teams. Reference beyond the slideshow above only available upon request.
- Commercial Architectural Photography –
- Architectural Interiors
- Fine Art – in monochrome.
- People – I occasionally shoot people. In most cases, nobody gets hurt.
Only a small part of this is commissioned, most of this visuals are produces for my own curiosity – therefore, available for l licensing. This is quick summary of what I photography. My Flickr, 500px or Instagram has more to look at.
- Architectural Illustration
- Urban /cityscapes /travel notes
- Ideas /concepts
Continuously posting the latest in my Instagram. These might/might not be available for sale – feel free to ask. Or, if you are interested in illustrating/selling/advertising your product via my sketch or my social media channels – drop me a line.
Committing random and occasionally interesting acts of design. High-rise residential and commercial architecture, low-rise housing and mixed-use. Occasional retail and interiors, within corporate boundaries. Surprisingly enough, I photograph architecture on occasions. Looking for ex·pan·sive landscapes, expressive situations, unique light and atmospheric conditions – which add the essential spice to photography. And life.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CALIFORNIA!
Phone: voice mail only. (415) 283-83 four nine
Email: danhogman [at] gmail.com
New – I was asked in the past to work as “influencer” – here is a little page on this. Feel free to contact me if you think my services would be helpful to your brand. -dh